Personal Bankruptcy Lawyer
Living under the weight of overwhelming debt can be incredibly stressful. Most people are in a constant state of struggle just to keep their heads above water. Most are working as hard as they can to either find work or by taking all of the overtime they can get or working a second or even third job. But, the numbers just do not add up and the debt keeps piling up. Creditors and collection agencies are constantly harassing you and threatening to foreclose on your home, repossess your car, garnish your wages or sue you over your debts.
No one should have to live like that. If you are suffering through the challenges of living with overwhelming debt, you need to educate yourself about the options that are available to help you finally get out from under your debt.
We help people secure the debt relief they need and are able to help people gain a better understanding of:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy – Chapter 7 allows people to discharge unsecured debts such as credit card debt and medical bills. Most people are able to keep their homes, cars and other property in Chapter 7.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy – Chapter 13 provides a path out of debt to those whose income may not be sufficient to keep up with their debts. Chapter 13 is a powerful tool to help fight foreclosure and help catch up on missed mortgage payments over the course of a three to five-year repayment plan that is based on your ability to pay.
- Mortgage Modification Mediation Program – The Mortgage Modification Mediation (“MMM”) Program offers individuals a unique opportunity to enter into direct discussions with their lender in an effort to explore mortgage modification options. The goal of the MMM Program is to facilitate communication and the exchange of information between borrower and lender in a confidential setting in order to encourage the parties to finalize a feasible and beneficial mortgage modification.
- Stopping creditor harassment – Immediately upon filing for protection under the bankruptcy code, all collection activities must cease, including repossession, garnishments, levies and foreclosure.
- Debt consolidation – It is important to learn all you can about the debt relief options available to you.
For answers to common questions, please go to our Bankruptcy FAQ page.
Creating A New Financial Beginning For You
At Grech Legal, our firm believes that people deserve a chance for a fresh start. Too often, people are unable to escape the financial burdens that accompany a life shackled by overwhelming debt. We work to educate our clients and find the right solution for each of them. Attorney Matthew Grech has extensive experience and is dedicated to helping each and every one of his clients. Let us help you get the fresh start you deserve.
Stop Wage Garnishment And Other Creditor Harassment
Overwhelming debt is often more than any one person can overcome alone. Let us help you build the better tomorrow you want. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 408-214-0385, 510-270-5602 or 650-549-7728, or contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.